latest information about jobs search for Stenographers free download application form, challan form and instructions , Procedure to apply for 250 vacancies of BS-12 in Services & General Administration Department (S&GAD) Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore. Government of Punjab Recruitment for stenographers in S&: GAD Secretariat on Regular basis, government jobs for intermediates, Dcom or equivalent qualification, The open merit for both male and female 219 seats, for disables 05, jobs of stenographer for females in Lahore are 13 seats. The last date to apply is extended up to 13-10-2010 corrigendum published in daily jang on 02-October 2010.
FindPakistanJobs.Com Daily Updated
Thanks For Visit
Download Application Form
- The form in PDF format right click on Download link and select “save target as“
- Fill the application form and Challan form
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank Challan Form
- Application forms complete in all respect along with original fee deposit slip / challan amounting to Rs. 750/- and all required documents (mentioned on forms)
National Testing Service
402, Street No. 34, Section I-8/2, Islamabad
- Roll NO. Slip and test center details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test date
- Only short listed candidates may be called for interview.
- Females are encouraged to apply (5% quota reserved for Females).
- No TA / DA will be paid for test / interview.
ABID SHAUKAT Section officer (Personnel-l)
Civil secretariat, Lahore. 042-99210906
Government of the Punjab
Applications invited from Candidates meet with following Requirements
i) Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
ii) A speed of 70 W.P.M. in shorthand and 35 W.P.M. Typewriter or on computer speed on
iii) Computer literate in MS office.
Note: Preference shall be given to the candidates who know Urdu Shorthand at a speed of 60 W.P.M and typewriting at a speed of 25 W.P.M.
Age: 18 to 25 years General age relaxation according to the government Plus 05 years = 30 years on the closing date.
Eligibility: Male and female Domiciled in any District of the Province of the Punjab.
Place of Posting:
Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore